The Rebel Yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs, the SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail is "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the fun of it. We like to say no one bike can rule it all. But the SB130? It's one bike that rules.
- At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS racecourses, it can hold its own on a huck.
- The SB130 has progressive trail-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from the SB5 and our Factory team riders and incorporated it here.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series frames utilize small changes to the carbon fiber layup to offer a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- TURQ Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory Fit 4 36 fork
- FOX Factory DPX2 rear shock
- Shimano XT drivetrain
- Shimano XT 4-Piston brakes
- DT Swiss M1700 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
SRAM AXS and carbon wheelset options available. Contact your local Yeti dealer for details.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Factory Fit 4 36/150mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory DPX2, 210mm x 52.5mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss M1700 30mm|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" EXO
Rear: Maxxis Aggressor 29 x 2.3" EXO
|Crankset||Shimano XT 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT 10-51T|
|Handlebars||YETI Carbon 35 x 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Basic 35 x 50mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc, 180mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 31.6mm | SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.