Parts & Accessories
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
$19.95 - $29.95
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
Stan's Cross Country 29er Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Converts SPIKE DH R150 Rear Hubs to 12x157mm. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON (150mm) wheels produced in 2015 or later (with SPIKE hubs). - Material : Alloy - Weight (g): ±14 - Compatibility : SPIKE DH 12x150mm Rear Hubs
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager hubs using the DT Onyx hub platform • Compatibility: Race Lite and Rhythm Elite • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
$39.99 - $89.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
- Front axle conversion for Spin Doctor hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs - 14mm nutted "stub" bolt-on system requires Halo Front Axle Replacement Kit (sold separately)
$17.99 - $24.99
These skewers are a key part in adapting your Convert Mountain Bike to QR axles Key features: - Ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort while removing and replacing your wheel - Work with quick-release wheels and Convert dropouts
$11.99 - $14.99
Tubeless setup made easy with valve stems designed to work as a system with Bontrager wheels, tires and rim strips The valves you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Use only with Bontrager TLR rim strip with rectangular base - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Sold as singles
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Freeride Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
• ABP Classic skewers are 210mm long and only work with first generation ABP bikes • Steel and aluminum
12x157mm adapter for SPOON 150 Rear Hubs. Compatible with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced from 2011-2015 (built with SPOON hubs). Not compatible with 2016 SPIKE or SPOON wheels (built with SPIKE hubs). Not compatible with Spike Race28 Enduro Wheels. Material: Alloy Weight (g): ±37 Compatibility: SPOON 12x150mm Rear Hubs
$37.00 - $52.00
Kit allows you to convert your Neo or Neo Ultimate hub. The thru-axle to QR kit includes two SealLock end caps and Stan's aluminum quick-release skewer. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. The QR/thru-axle to bolt-on kit includes end caps, threaded axle, bolts and washers. Bolt-on axles are recommended to prevent slipping and wheel misalignment in frames with horizontal drop-outs. - Not compatible with Centerlock or Boost hubs
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese rear hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 174mm - 1 axle per bag
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Ultra-light, bolt-on thru axles, with a low profile 6mm allen head for use on Whisky and others forks. They are also available in some common rear frame sizes. See manufacturers specifications for fitment questions. - Over Locknut (mm): 100 (FK8004); 142 (FS8108) - Axle Diameter (mm): 12 - Thread Length (mm): 12 - Thread Pitch: 12x1.5mm - Color: Black - Weight: 26g (FK8004); 34g (FS8108)
$22.00 - $24.00
Front SealLock end caps for Neo OS and Neo Ultimate OS hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Not compatible with non-OS hubs or Centerlock hubs.
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
$12.50 - $29.00
Replacement bearings for Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs. Includes 2 bearings. - 26mm OD x 15mm ID - 7mm thick
Page 1 of 10 Next page