$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
$6.60 - $6.72
Brake Pad Spreader Springs - Available for Guide Ultimate and Guide X0 brakes
$5.99 - $24.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
- CNC machined aluminum seatpost clamp weighing in at 19g
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
Profile Design’s Venturi Arm Rest Kit is the correct model for your Profile Design Century Aerobars (sold separately). The foam arm pads have adhesive backing and the kit includes all necessary hardware.
• For use with externally routed road frames
Compatible with Profile Design's T+ carbon, T+ aluminum, and ZBS aerobars. Make sure your fit is totally dialed with the appropriate rise for your aerobars.
Key features: - Cable actuated remote lever for the Bontrager Drop Line dropper seatpost - Also compatible with most other cable-actuated dropper seatposts - Under Bar Lever is designed to ergonomically replace the left shifter on 1x drivetrains - Universal Lever is compatible with 1x, 2x, 3x drivetrains and left or right hand placement - Use with: Drop Line Seatpost
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
Replacement bash guard for MRP chain guides.
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
- Superlight aluminum shift guide fits braze-on front derailleur mount - Reduces chain drop caused by overshifts to small ring - Includes long bolt and spacers
- Allows use of a 1-1/8" threadless stem in combination with a threaded 1" headset/steerer - 22.2 quill diameter - 50mm stem clamp area
$19.95 - $29.95
- Remote model includes handlebar release lever, Cable actuator arm and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900r or Supernatural/I950r post - Lever model includes post-mount lever and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900 or Supernatural/I950 post
- Replacement backplates for MRP chainguides - Medium angle backplate models offer clearance for low chainstay frames such as VPP
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
$19.95 - $34.95
Offered in multiple sizes and applications, Wolf Tooth Components' ReMount places your dropper lever in a more ergonomic position tha allows you to keep a better grip on the bar while actuating your dropper post. - Available in standard 22.2mm diameter for MTB bars, as well as Shimano I-Spec A&B, I-Spec II, and SRAM MatchMaker options - Designed to work with cable-actuated dropper levers with pivots parallel to the handlebar's length - Allows a dropper post remote to be below the bar and on its side for better ergonomics
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments.
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
Page 1 of 27 Next page