$47.99 - $48.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$24.99 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$22.64 - $25.16
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$26.99 - $27.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG201-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALTUS M2000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw), -, -, -, - - Combination name(Group name): 11-32T (bo), 11-34T (bn), 11-36T (bw) - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-980 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability for your 9-speed rig.
$355.00 - $465.00
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
$155.00 - $195.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
$75.00 - $100.00
Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features SRAM's X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up. - Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready Cassette Cogs: - 10-26t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
$255.99 - $277.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11-28T/12-28T/11-30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11-25T/12-25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T (New Gear Combination), 12-25T, 12-28T
The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10 speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette. Compatibility: - Compatible with SRAM 10 speed cassettes - Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs and chains - Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike - Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC - Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur - These fit very tight on certain Stan's No Tubes hubs like the 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$74.95 - $79.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
- CNC CrMo cogs to Fit the DJD-Bush drive rear hub drivers - Size: 1/8-inch
Page 1 of 4 Next page